Bali Rafting and Kintamani Volcano Tour
Bali Rafting and Kintamani Volcano Tour is combination package of rafting activity and visiting beautiful scenery at Kintamani. You will enjoy the exciting rafting adventure at Ayung River in Ubud and it is continued to join Volcano Tours which is the most tourist destination in Bali, that are all completing your wonderful experience during vacation in this island. The tour will be very comfortable with our private air-conditioning car transfer and to keep your convenience and enjoyable journey our professional tour driver is always outstanding offer his best service with the information you need.
Places of Interest will be visited during Bali Rafting and Kintamani Volcano Tour
Ayung Rafting offers the sensation of a challenging adventure with the natural beauty along the river. Ayung river rafting mileage is about 10 – 12km and can be reached within 2 hours. Along the rafting trip, you’ll see the natural beauty of Ubud forest and wonderful rice terrace view. We will also cross some small waterfalls that can be used to taking pictures.
Kintamani Volcano is surrounded by the captivating nature and there are six ancient villages around cauldron of Batur Lake which is often conceived by Bali Age Village. The local people from these Bali Age villages own the unique cultures, houses and life style. The total of resident in these area are about 15 thousand who are mostly working as farmer, merchant and tourism.
Tegalalang Rice Terrace
Tegalalang Rice Terrace designed very beautiful with exquisite hollowing rice field and precisely located on the hill bank. In this place, you will see the Balinese farmer do their rice field in oblique area complete with its system irrigation. You will enjoy the beautiful panorama of valley with rice terrace and coconut trees ornament it.
Celuk Village is the famous village in Bali as a tourist destination cause of the local residents is very proactive and full of innovation to the gold and silver crafting. This countryside is located in sub district of Sukawati, Gianyar Regency and owns the individuality and excellence in production of gold and silver crafting.
08.15 – Pick up from hotel
10.00 – Arrive at Starting Point
10.15 – Start for Rafting Adventure
12.30 – Rafting finish and join the lunch
14.30 – Visit Kintamani Volcano
15.45 – Visit Tegalalang Rice Terrace
16.30 – Visit Celuk Village
17.00 – Drive Back to hotel
Adult IDR 650,000
Children IDR 500,000
Rates are quoted per person for minimum of 2 person
• Private Car, Petrol, Parking fee
• Professional English Speaking Driver
• 2 Hours Rafting in Ayung River
• All Rafting Safety Equipment
• Rafting Guide
• Rafting Insurance
• Indonesian Buffet Lunch
• All Entrance Tickets
• 21% Service & Governemnt Tax
What To Brings:
Modest clothes, hat, camera, money, sun glasses and sun screen.
• Get special price for group booking
• The tour is private, it means no other participants in the car
• The tour will be assisted by english speaking driver
• Flexible time arrangement and subject to change based on your request
• For single traveler there is additional charge 50%
• Children under 12 years old will get 50% discount
• Infant under 3 years old is free of charge
• Reasonable and fair price
• Payment could be made upon start the tour and no deposit needed
• Payment either in USD, Rupiah or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates