Bali Rafting and Tanah Lot Tour
Bali Rafting and Tanah Lot Tour combines rafting activity in Ayung River Ubud and sunset tour in beautiful temple of Tanah Lot. The trip will be visiting Ayung River in Northern part of Ubud for rafting activity, then continue to visit Taman Ayun Royal temple, Alas Kedaton Monkey Forest and Tanah Lot Temple with it's sunset. The tour will be very comfortable with our private air-conditioning car transfer and to keep your convenience and enjoyable journey our professional tour driver is always outstanding offer his best service with the information you need.
Places of Interest will be visited during Bali Rafting and Tanah Lot Tour
Ayung Rafting offers the sensation of a challenging adventure with the natural beauty along the river. Ayung river rafting mileage is about 10 – 12km and can be reached within 2 hours. Along the rafting trip, you’ll see the natural beauty of Ubud forest and wonderful rice terrace view. We will also cross some small waterfalls that can be used to taking pictures.
Taman Ayun Temple
Taman Ayun Temple is considered to have historical values, which makes the regional government of Bali suggests the UNESCO in 2002 that this temple is included in World Heritage List. Pura Taman Ayun is a Mother Temple (Paibon) to Mengwi Kingdom. This temple was built by Mengwi King, I Gusti Agung Putu, in the Javanese year of 1556 (1634 AD).
Alas Kedaton Monkey Forest
Alas Kedaton Monkey Forest is surrounded by a forest becoming the native home to a group of monkeys considered sacred. Besides, there also live a group of flying foxes suspending on the branches of large trees. When they are flying together, it generates a very interesting attraction for domestic and foreign tourists.
Tanah Lot Temple
Tanah Lot Temple is dramatic in its ocean-front location and is one of the main temples in the worship of Balinese gods. Like a delicate Chinese painting, this small, pagoda-like temple 13-km southwest of Tabanan sits on a huge eroded outcropping of rock offshore. Tanah Lot is only one of a whole series of splendid sea temples on the south coast of Bali.
08.15 – Pick up from hotel
10.00 – Arrive at Starting Point
10.15 – Start for Rafting Adventure
12.30 – Rafting finish and join the lunch
14.30 – Visit Taman Ayun Temple
15.30 – Visit Alas Kedaton Monkey Forest
17.00 – Visit Tanah Lot Temple
18.00 – Drive Back to hotel
Adult IDR 650,000
Children IDR 500,000
Rates are quoted per person for minimum of 2 person
• Private Car, Petrol, Parking fee
• Professional English Speaking Driver
• 2 Hours Rafting in Ayung River
• All Rafting Safety Equipment
• Rafting Guide
• Rafting Insurance
• Indonesian Buffet Lunch
• All Entrance Tickets
• 21% Service & Governemnt Tax
What To Brings:
Modest clothes, hat, camera, money, sun glasses and sun screen.
• Get special price for group booking
• The tour is private, it means no other participants in the car
• The tour will be assisted by english speaking driver
• Flexible time arrangement and subject to change based on your request
• For single traveler there is additional charge 50%
• Children under 12 years old will get 50% discount
• Infant under 3 years old is free of charge
• Reasonable and fair price
• Payment could be made upon start the tour and no deposit needed
• Payment either in USD, Rupiah or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates