Bali Rafting and Uluwatu Tour
Bali Rafting and Uluwatu Tour offers great experience of rafting adventure in Ubud and combined with visiting Uluwatu Temple, the popular Hindu temple which is located on high level cliff. The trip will be visiting Ayung River in North of Ubud for rafting activities, Dreamland Beach, Uluwatu Temple and Kecak Dance Performance. The tour will be very comfortable with our private air-conditioning car transfer and to keep your convenience and enjoyable journey our professional tour driver is always outstanding offer his best service with the information you need.
Places of Interest will be visited during Bali Rafting and Uluwatu Tour
Ayung Rafting offers the sensation of a challenging adventure with the natural beauty along the river. Ayung river rafting mileage is about 10 – 12km and can be reached within 2 hours. Along the rafting trip, you’ll see the natural beauty of Ubud forest and wonderful rice terrace view. We will also cross some small waterfalls that can be used to taking pictures.
Dreamland Beach is one of the best surf point in southern part of Bali with beautiful beach with white sand. Stretch 100 meters and leaned on a steep of white stone cliff overlooking to the amazing view of Indian Ocean. This beach is very attractive for tourist including the surfers offering the elegant, tranquility and spectacular sunset view that create the romantic nuance.
Uluwatu Temple is closely related with a Holyman named Mpu Kuturan who come to Bali island in the year 1039 AD, and in the time there were few Cults founded in Bali, all of them live in harmony and tolerated each other.Then by him unify all cults become Tri Murti concepts. And on his spiritual journey, which at the time he builts 17 temples and one of them is Uluwatu temple.
Kecak and Fire Dance
Kecak Dance is played by about 50 men by shouting the words CHAK, and the theme story that they played taken from history of Ramayana. Which tells about the journey of Sri Rama is an incarnation of the God with his brother Laksmana to liberate his wife Sita, who was kidnapped by Rahwana the king of Alengkapura.
08.15 – Pick up from hotel
10.00 – Arrive at Starting Point
10.15 – Start for Rafting Adventure
12.30 – Rafting finish and join the lunch
15.00 – Visit Dreamland Beach
17.00 – Visit Uluwatu Temple
18.00 – Watching Kecak and Fire Dance
19.00 – Drive Back to hotel
Adult IDR 700,000
Children IDR 600,000
Rates are quoted per person for minimum of 2 person
• Private Car, Petrol, Parking fee
• Professional English Speaking Driver
• 2 Hours Rafting in Ayung River
• All Rafting Safety Equipment
• Rafting Guide
• Rafting Insurance
• Indonesian Buffet Lunch
• All Entrance Tickets and Kecak Dance Ticket
• 21% Service & Governemnt Tax
What To Brings:
Modest clothes, hat, camera, money, sun glasses and sun screen.
• Get special price for group booking
• The tour is private, it means no other participants in the car
• The tour will be assisted by english speaking driver
• Flexible time arrangement and subject to change based on your request
• For single traveler there is additional charge 50%
• Children under 12 years old will get 50% discount
• Infant under 3 years old is free of charge
• Reasonable and fair price
• Payment could be made upon start the tour and no deposit needed
• Payment either in USD, Rupiah or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates