Bali Trekking and Ubud Tour
Bali Trekking and Ubud Tour is designed for a great experience of trekking to the top of Mount Batur and then visit the cultural village of Ubud. The trip will be visiting Kintamani to climbing mount batur, bali coffee agro tourism, tegalalang rice terrace, goa gajah temple and mas village. The tour will be very comfortable with our private air-conditioning car transfer and to keep your convenience and enjoyable journey our professional tour driver is always outstanding offer his best service with the information you need.
Places of Interest will be visited during Bali Trekking and Ubud Tour
Mount Batur Trekking
Mount Batur Trekking is to explore the active Mount Batur volcano one of the sacred mountain according to Hindu belief. Around 04.00 o’clock we will go down to the volcano foot to start climbing accompanied by an experience trekking guide, and around 06,00 AM we will reach the top just in time to see the beautiful sunrise over mount Abang and mount Agung.
Bali Coffee Agrotourism
Bali Coffee Agrotourism which is located in Kintamani has the best quality of coffee, if you are a coffee lover this is a must visit place while you are in Bali. This coffee plantation is a perfect place to stop by to see how the balinese traditional way to make coffee. The place to see various of plantation such as coffee arabica, coffee robusta, cacao and etc.
Tegalalang Rice Terrace
The best recommendation to do thing in Tegalalang is to have a tea break with the view. Imagine having your tea break with such amazing view, priceless. Rice terrace is one of the top attractions in Bali. Tagalalang rice terrace is very popular in Bali, It is best to hire a van with a tour guide as they could bring you to Ubud market as well as the Monkey Forest.
Goa Gajah Temple
Goa Gajah or Elephant Cave Temple is one of the culture heritages situated just a step from Ubud where this place is famous with the unique ancient cave ornamented by the old relief on the wall of cave. Goa Gajah or also famous called by Elephant Cave has a long story related to this place. It is one of the historical and archeological sites in Bali.
Mas Village is another Balinese village famous with their local communities creatively create the handicraft of wood carving. Plenty of shops and galleries are presenting the beautiful wood carving can be easily found along this village. Here, you will discover how the Balinese make the handicraft of wood carving with variety of size, form and style.
02.00 – Pick up from hotel
04.00 – Trekking Mount Batur
10.00 – Visit Bali Coffee Agro Tourism
11.30 – Visit Tegalalang Rice Terrace
12.30 – Lunch
14.00 – Visit Goa Gajah Temple
15.00 – Visit Mas Village
16.00 – Drive Back to hotel
Adult IDR 900,000
Children IDR 800,000
Rates are quoted per person for minimum of 2 person
• Private Car, Petrol, Parking fee
• Professional English Speaking Driver
• Experience Trekking Guide
• Indonesian Lunch
• All Entrance Tickets
• Light Breakfast at the top of Mt. Batur (Breakfast consists of eggs boiled in the Volcano and a few sandwiches)
• 21% Service & Government Tax
What To Brings:
Sport shoes, coat, long pants, hat, camera, money, sun glasses and sun screen.
• Get special price for group booking
• The tour is private, it means no other participants in the car
• The tour will be assisted by english speaking driver
• Flexible time arrangement and subject to change based on your request
• For single traveler there is additional charge 50%
• Children under 12 years old will get 50% discount
• Infant under 3 years old is free of charge
• Reasonable and fair price
• Payment could be made upon start the tour and no deposit needed
• Payment either in USD, Rupiah or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates