Bali Water Sport and Uluwatu Tour
Bali Water Sports and Uluwatu Tour is combination package of doing water sport activities in Tanjung Benoa and visiting Uluwatu Temple in Bukit Peninsula. This trip will be started at 09.00 from your hotel, then we will drive to Tanjung Benoa Beach to do watersport activities. Next, we will visit Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park, you will have your lunch here, visit the massive statue, and watch daily entertainment in the site. Next we will visit Uluwatu Temple, the beautiful temple which is located on the 90 meters height cliff. The last place is Jimbaran Bay, where you could enjoy fresh grilled seafood. The tour will bring you to the wonderful memory with two different experiences as the feature of this package. The tour will be very comfortable with our private air-conditioning car transfer and to keep your convenience and enjoyable journey our professional tour driver is always outstanding offer his best service with the information you need.
Places of Interest will be visited during Bali Watersports and Uluwatu Tour
Bali Watersports are the exciting and fun seawater activities with great challenge for everyone who joins this sport. It offers variety of marine post activities from motorize until the manual one. It is one of the great seawater adventures in Bali giving the fantastic experience from every activity like Jet Ski, Banana Boat, Fly Fish, Snorkeling, Parasailing, Diving, Fishing ...etc.
Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park
Garuda Wisnu Kencana has provided the public facilities with international class and now has been opened for public. The visitor can enjoy the panoramic view of Denpasar Airport, harbor and Denpasar City which are mostly beautiful seen at night time. The restaurants, exhibition venue, stage for entertainments and big event venues are available.
There are more steep headlands on either side and sunsets over Uluwatu are a sight to behold. Uluwatu Temple (Pura Uluwatu) is one of Bali's nine key directional temples. Though a small temple was claimed to have existed beforehand, the structure was significantly expanded by a Javanese sage, Empu Kuturan in the 11th Century.
Seafood Dinner at Jimbaran Beach
Jimbaran Seafood Dinner very relaxing place in bali, touch of romantic, seafood restaurants along the way, with good price and amazing view when sunset time. good for couples or family. The seafood cafe are located on the sand in three main groups between kedonganan in the north, just south of the fish market, to jalan Bukit Permai in the south.
09:00 – Pick up from hotel
10.00 – Visit Nusa Dua for Water Sports activities
13.00 – Lunch
14.00 – Visit Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park
16.30 – Visit Uluwatu Temple
19.30 – Seafood Dinner at Jimbaran Bay
21.00 – Drive Back to hotel
Adult IDR 1,100,000
Children IDR 900,000
Rates are quoted per person for minimum of 2 person
Tour Inclusion :
• Private Car, Petrol, Parking fee
• Professional English Speaking Driver
• Watersport Packages : Jet Ski, Parasailing, Banana Boat
• All Water Sports Equipment
• Locker and Shower Facilities during watersport activities
• All Entrance Tickets
• Set Menu Seafood Dinner in Jimbaran
• 21% Service & Government Tax
Setmenu Seafood Dinner : 300gr Fish, 3 sate squid, 3 pieces mussel, welcome drink, soup, rice, vegetable, mineral water and fruits
What To Brings:
Modest clothes, hat, camera, money, sun glasses and sun screen.
• Get special price for group booking
• The tour is private, it means no other participants in the car
• The tour will be assisted by english speaking driver
• Flexible time arrangement and subject to change based on your request
• For single traveler there is additional charge 50%
• Children under 12 years old will get 50% discount
• Infant under 3 years old is free of charge
• Reasonable and fair price
• Payment could be made upon start the tour and no deposit needed
• Payment either in USD, Rupiah or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates