Bali Paintball is adventure games of paint gun in jimbaran and is a combination of the childhood games tag and hide & seek but is much more challenging and sophisticated. Although there are many different game formats, typically a group of players will divide into two teams to play capture the flag. The number of players on each team can vary from one or two, five or seven or ten or even up to a 100 players in the case of Paintball Bali’s field. The object of the game is to go out and capture the center flag and bring it back to your opponent’s starting point.
While you are trying to capture the flag, you also try to eliminate opposing players by tagging them with a paintball expelled from a special airgun called a paint gun. Games run from 20 to 45 minutes, depending on which of the three fields are used at Bali Paintball and the number of players playing. Between games, players take a break to get more paintballs and have a snack or a drink while they share stories about the thrills of victory and the usually funny agonies of defeat. Win or lose, everyone has a good time and there’s usually the next game waiting for you.
• Monday – Sunday from 09.00am to 05.00pm.
• Morning games start at 09.00am
• Afternoon games start at 03.00pm
• Pick-up time: 1 hour before play time.
• Safety rules and Release/Waiver of Liability and Assumption of Risk are available in .pdf format. We require that you fill out and sign this form before being allowed to play.
Price of Bali Paintball
Child Price (6 - 12 years old)
|Option A (Sharing transportation)||
|Option B (Private transportation)||
• Air-Conditioned Return Hotel Transfer
• Entrance Fee
• Playing Gears (Mask, Semi Automatic Paint Gun, Uniform, Head and Neck Protector)
• 150 Paintball Ammo
• Mineral Water
• 1 Soft Drink
• Light Meal
• Individual Locker and Changing Room
• Insurance Coverage
• 21% Government Tax and Service Charge
What to Bring :
• Sport Shoes
• Casual Clothes
• Sunscreen is Recommended
• Pocket Camera
• Price is per person for minimum of 2 people
• Free Pick up for area : Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Sanur, Denpasar and Ubud
• Pick up from other locations can be arranged with extra charge, please check the extra charge with our reservation team
• Special rate can be applied for group bookings
• A cancellation fee of 100% will apply if the tour cancelled on the same day
Pick Up Time:
• Morning Trip : Nusa Dua, Kuta, Sanur, Legian, Jimbaran is 08.00 - 08.30 AM and Ubud is 09.00 - 09.30 AM
• Midday Trip : Nusa Dua, Kuta, Sanur, Legian, Jimbaran is 09.30 - 10.00 AM and Ubud is 11.00 - 11.30 AM
• Afternoon Trip : Nusa Dua, Kuta, Sanur, Legian, Jimbaran is 13.00 - 13.30 PM and Ubud is 14.00 - 14.30 PM